Renaissance Lofts Apartment Design and Finishes
Beautiful, Light-Filled Design
Renaissance Lofts brings Lander Group’s best award-winning design to this special location. Each open and flexible interior is fitted with high-end finishes and thoughtful detail. Each floor plan is uniquely designed to offer the best, most livable spaces.
- Secure keyless main entry
- Additional storage space available
- Secure underground parking available
- In-unit washer / dryer available
Beautiful and Energy Saving Features
- Full-height 9′ ceilings
- High-efficiency Andersen Windows
- High-efficiency domestic water heaters
- Energy code requirements exceeded in exterior walls and room
- Energy Star appliances
- USB Outlets
- LED lighting throughout building
- Custom cabinetry
- Kitchen islands in some units
- Individual apartment temperature controls
- Locally-sourced materials
Sleek Kitchen and Bath Fixtures
Stainless Steel Appliances
Architectural Vinyl Flooring
Custom Closet Systems – IKEA Compatible
Private Outdoor Spaces
The design creativity poured into the Renaissance Lofts isn’t kept only to the inside. The Lander Group knows the benefits of private outdoor spaces towards building community and bridging the indoors to the outside. The Renaissance brings something never before seen in Bismarck: many kinds of outdoor spaces in one building.
First floor Renaissance apartments all have honest-to-goodness front porches. Open the door to real neighborhood living.
Extend into the outdoors with a free hanging balcony in a selection of Renaissance Lofts 1 bed/bath apartments.
Claim one of the top floor terraces at Renaissance and open up the big sky in Bismarck.
A Community Room For Everyone
The fourth floor community space is a tour-de-force of awesome features. All Renaissance Lofts residents have access the space. Meet old friends, make new ones, or get a little away time for yourself. Here’s a list of some activities you may want to do:
- Host a grilling party on the outdoor terrace and grill
- Cook an epicurean masterpiece in the true cook’s kitchen
- Watch the game on the large flat screen TV
- Catch some rays on the south facing terrace
- Lounge by the fireplace with a great book